Shri Hemant Soren Hon'ble CM, GoJ
Department of Health, Medical Education & Family Welfare
Government of Jharkhand
Shri Banna Gupta Health Minister, GoJ
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you coming from public place.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home for 14 days from the time you left an area with ongoing spread of virus.
- Stay at home if you begin to feel unwell, even with mild symptoms until you recover.
- If you develop fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical advice promptly.
For District Admin
Get the COVID-19 Monitoring app now!
If you or your known are suspected for COVID-19? Download the app now!